2017 - Spring - Notre Dame
Matplotlib and Bertini_real. Nicolle Ho, ND '18
3D-Printable algebraic Mobius strips. Travis Wert, ND '17
Preventing substitution of symbolic expressions in Matlab. Sam Cavender, ND '18
Bertini_real documentation, how-to videos, and 3D printing. Chris Lembo, ND '19
Rendering video of surface decompositions in Blender. Alec Sievern, ND '17.
Bertini_real: numerical decomposition of real algebraic curves and surfaces. A version of this paper has been accepted to ACM ToMS in 2017.
Decomposing solution sets of polynomial systems using derivatives. A version will appear as an ICMS extended abstract.
Validating the completeness of the real solution set of a system of polynomial equations. A version will appear in ISSAC 2016.
The complete solution of Alt-Burmester synthesis problems for four-bar linkages. A version appears in J. Mechanisms Robots 2016.
Workspace multiplicity and Fault tolerance of cooperating robots. A version appears as a MACIS 2015 paper.
Numerical Local Irreducible Decomposition. A version appears as a MACIS 2015 extended abstract.
Bertini_real: software for one- and two-dimensional real algebraic sets. A version appears as an ICMS 2014 Extended Abstract
On computing a cell decomposition of a real surface containing infinitely many singularities. A version appears as an ICMS Extended Abstract
Reduced systems for Intrinsic Localized Modes on an infinite oscillator array. A version appears in IEICE NOLTA 2013.
Intrinsic localized modes in two-dimensional vibrations of crystalline pillars and their application for sensing. A version appears in JAP 2012.
Simplified models for Intrinsic Localized Mode dynamics. A version appears in NOLTA 2012 Proceedings.
Intrinsic localized modes in two-dimensional vibrations of crystalline pillars. A version appears in NOLTA 2011 Proceedings.
Waves Interacting on an Annulus, with a Fibonacci style resonance - Informal CSU Horsetooth Journal
Homotopy Continuation Methods, Intrinsic Localized Modes, and Cooperative Robotic Workspaces - Dissertation
- Regularizing Numerical Cell Decompositions - AMS Fall Sectional, Denver, Colorado, October 2016
- Numerically Decomposing Real and Complex Tropical Curves in Any Number of Dimensions - ICMS July 2016, Berlin
- Printing Algebraic Geometry - Bertini workshop, Notre Dame, May 2016
- The Development of Bertini 2 - Bertini workshop, Notre Dame, May 2016
- The Complete Solution of Alt-Burmester Synthesis Problems for Four-bar Linkages - AMS Sectional -- Georgia, March 2016
- Numerical Local Irreducible Decomposition - MACIS 2015
- Workspace Multiplicity and Fault Tolerance of Cooperating Robots - MACIS, November 2015
- Applications of Monodromy - TAMU, NCSU, October 2015 (chalk talk)
- Advances in Software in Numerical Algebraic Geometry - SIAM AG15
- Parametrized Polynomial Systems and Real Numerical Algebraic Geometry - Notre Dame Applied Math Seminar
- Applications of Real Algebraic Varieties - AMS Spring Sectional
- Numerical Challenges to Decomposition of Real Algebraic Surfaces - De Paul University
- Numerically Decomposing Algebraic Surfaces with an Infinite Number of Singularities - The Ohio State University
- Printing Algebraic Surfaces with Singularities - AMS Fall Western Sectional
- Bertini_real: Software for Real Algebraic Sets - The Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing
- Bertini_real: Software for Real Algebraic Sets - IMCS 2014
- Multistability and Criticality of Real Sets - NCSU Symbolic Computation
- From Polynomials to 3D Printing: How to Print an Algebraic Surface - NCSU SUM Series (chalk talk)
- Paramotopy - SIAM AG 2013
- Using Paramotopy to study chemical reaction networks - Harvard Medical School, Gunawardena Group
- Simplified Models for ILMs - NOLTA 2012
- Cooperative Robotic Workspaces - SIAM DS 2011
- Cooperative Robotic Workspaces - IASTED 2010