This list ought not be construed as a complete representation of what I do in any particular time period. I have a very active research and personal life, represented throughout my site.
Classes at UWEC
I am teaching:
- two sections of Calculus I, Math 114
- Introduction to Differential Geometry, Math 338
I am teaching:
- three sections of Data Science 710: Programming for Data Science.
In major addition, as I describe in this work blog post, I am a visiting scholar at the Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics.
I taught a bunch in the spring.
- Two sections Discrete Math, Math 314
- Two sections Programming for Data Science, DS 710
- I taught the second half of Math Modeling, Math 324, with materials prepared by Dr. Abra Brisbin
I taught four total courses at UW Eau Claire:
- Math 345, Introduction to Probability and Mathematical Statistics, two sections
- DS710, Programming for Data Science, co-teaching two sections with Abra Brisbin.
Classes prior to UWEC
- ACMS 20750 Math Methods II, Fall 2015
- ACMS 20210 Scientific Computing, Spring 2016, Fall 2015, Spring 2015, Fall 2014
North Carolina State University
- MA 131 Calculus for Life and Management Sciences, Summer 2014
- MA 132 Computational Mathematics for Life and Management Sciences, Summer 2014
Colorado State University
- MATH 261 Calculus III for Scientists and Engineers, Fall 2013 (two sections), Fall 2010
- MATH 160 Calculus I for Scientists and Engineers, Fall 2008
- MATH 155 Calculus I for Biological Scientists, Summer 2009, Spring 2008, Fall 2007