My name is Danielle Amethyst, and I'm a trans woman.
Here are some links to pages I have found useful in my gender transition.
- Shifting Federal Policies Threaten Health Coverage For Trans Americans -- they dropped coverage right when i accepted my job. i almost rescinded my acceptance.
- In A Reversal, Wisconsin To Cover State Workers Seeking Transgender Treatment -- we'll see. i'll test it in 2019.
- Paypal doesn't allow preferred names -- this is one of the reasons why i will not use paypal
Art, expression, and sexuality
- ABCs of Kink - by Creature Karin Webb
Reading material that has changed me
Links to listings on Amazon. Buy from your friendly local bookstore, or check out from your library, if possible. The Julia Serano books aren't that uncommon.
things about gender-related surgery
- The story of a trans woman's face
- The Care and feeding of your new vagina
- what an orchiectomy feels like
- a reddit thread on mtf underwear
- gender affirming underwear for all genders
- how to tuck, by Delia Melody
Name and gender marker changing
- A story of changing in Dane county
- Colorado -- new bill easing requirements for changing on birth cert -- HB 18-1046
I am not a (medical) doctor. This is not medical advice. Talk to your endrocrinologist or prescribing doctor.
- on sublingual vs oral E
- on the interactions and effectiveness of various hormones
- on dosing and effectiveness of E
- Sublingual versus Oral Estrogen
- The Tanner stages of breast development
- Estrogen fertility guide - linked because it discusses the hormone cycle