Some links to pages I have found useful in programming and solving specific problems in C++
Some pages I've had open for way too long and wanted to bookmark so I could finally close them
- Perf examples
- Performance analysis using Great Performance Tools and Linux Trace Toolkit next generation
- How to find performance bottlenecks in your application
- Profiling c++ on mac os x
- Dumping a C++ object's memory layout with Clang
- The cost of dynamic (virtual calls) vs. static (CRTP) dispatch in C++
- C++ Devirtualization
- How does the compiler benefit from C++'s new final keyword?
- Why make your classes final?
- Detemining what's taking GCC so gdang glong
- CppCon 2017: Herb Sutter “Meta: Thoughts on generative C++”